Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boys Noize & Erol Alkan - Waves

Hey everyone, I'm on a vacation but when I stumbled upon these two tracks I had to post them. If you haven't heard, Boys Noize and Erol Alkan are releasing two tracks on Boys Noize Records which will be dropping August 31st. Previews of the two tracks, titled Waves and Death Suite, have recently surfaced and from what I've heard so far, I think they're great. Don't take my word for it though, give them both a listen yourself and make sure to go out and buy the 12" when it drops later this August. Also as a little bonus, I included a Yuksek remix i really liked of a track titled Heavy Cross by Gossip.



Bonus:


4 Responses to “Boys Noize & Erol Alkan - Waves”

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post.
Seems as BoysNoize gets a little trancy in the past few months. Reminds me of D.I.M.'s and BN's Remix of "Word - Depeche Mode".
Great Style!

Anonymous said...

kinda copypasta

Hey

If you’re into Boys Noize, check them out at The Edge festival in Edinburgh. You can listen to a preview of the artists performing here: http://radiomagnetic.com/main-features/edge-festival-dance-preview/

Thanks

Bobby

Caisa Ederyd said...

Hey! don’t miss the Kitsune Maison and Neon Noise Project Warehouse party the 31st Oct! Headliner Yuksek will be performing live his debut album “Away From The Sea for only the 2nd time in London!! http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=344747

Cheers!