Monday, June 8, 2009

We Love Giving Back!

Here at Fancy Sounds we receive 30+ E-mails a day of people sending us their tracks. I am happy to say that most of the tracks are actually pretty good! I wish I would be able to post all of them but I can't for many reasons. So to solve this problem we at Fancy Sounds are creating a new weekly post titled Giving Back.Giving Back consists of us posting our favorite remix or original by an unsigned, unknown and talented musician. This week I am happy to present to you a super sick remix. The remix is of "Audio Bullys - We Don't Care" and it is remixed by The Kin Of 808. The Kin Of 808 (formerly Nepo) is a California based producer who makes some hard hitting tracks. You guys should remember his name because I have a feeling his tracks will leave a lasting impact. Also if you guys want us to hear your tracks we would be more than happy to. Just send them to us at fancysounds@yahoo.com. Cheers!

Audio Bullys - We Don't Care (The Kin of 808 Remix) (ALT)

No response to “We Love Giving Back!”