Monday, November 3, 2008

PJ the... Viking?

If you know this blog you may have thought along the lines of PJ the... hipster? PJ the... guy who works at the gas station down the street from my house... PJ the monkey from the zoo... but no PJtheViking! I've been meaning to post on his music for way longer than I care to remember now, but due to well... I don't really know it never happened until now. However I'm glad I waited until now because he just sent over 3 new tracks (2 originals, 1 remix) that are absolutely excellent. He's got a really interesting and fun sound that I find very hard not to get in to. There are a few more tracks of his out there that you could probably find, but for you guys today I have my personal favorites including those 3 new ones and some older ones. 







No response to “PJ the... Viking?”