Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Bloody Beetroots Remix The All-American Rejects?

Yes the it's true, and I must say it's quite good. This remix is being released on the "Gives You Hell" remix EP, but from the artwork on this song I guess it's also being released on some form of album. Remixes of such artists as Tiga, Pink, Sounds of Stereo, The All-American Rejects and many others are also supposed to be featured on this album as well as a few originals. The Bloody Beetroot's have yet to disappoint me with anything they have been releasing lately and I'm VERY excited to hear their album. I'm sure there will be many unreleased songs on it which we've all been waiting a long time for. As a little new years treat I'll throw in the newest LAZRtag remix of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal.



No response to “The Bloody Beetroots Remix The All-American Rejects?”