Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shinichi Osawa Remixes "Jounetsu No Daishou"

AH today I began school once again, putting an end to my wonderful 2 weeks of Winter break. Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2009! The contributers here at Fancy Sounds greatly appreciate you all as readers and we hope you guys stick with us during the new year! Okay just to get back on topic. . . Shinichi Osawa's latest remix dropped today, this time of a song by the name of "Jounetsu No Saishou" by a group called "Girl Next Door." I've never heard anything from this group, nor can I find their myspace, but I must say I'm really digging the remix. Check it out, and for you readers from around Los Angeles I'm playing another show at the Roxy, this time with the Los Angeles duo Villains. The shows this Saturday, January 10th at the Roxy Theatre on the Sunset Strip. Enjoy!


No response to “Shinichi Osawa Remixes "Jounetsu No Daishou"”