Thursday, January 8, 2009

AutopErfection

As VND/LSM I really enjoyed their music, but I feel as AutoErotique they have really taken it to a whole new level. Out of what I've heard they are yet to disappoint in any way. Every track with their name on it is simply blissful. The latest addition to their growing ensemble of powerful bangers is a remix of Shinichi Osawa's "Star Guitar". Now I really have now idea how the hell "Star Guitar" was left off of our Best Songs of the Year list, but I guess it just got lost during the excruciating agony we went through trying to pick the ten best songs of such a great year of music! Anyway, I knew I would love this track even before listening to it, and I was right. Another job well done. Very well done.


Speaking of Shinichi, I haven't seen too many blogs mention his new remix of "Poor Innocent Boys" that was featured on the Kitsuné Scion Sampler, and it's really something you wouldn't want to miss out on, so here you go. If you haven't checked out that Kitsuné Scion Sampler, I highly suggest you do. You won't be disappointed. 


Bonus:

Note: Although this remix didn't win the remix contest, Don Rimini himself voted for it. If it's got his approval it has certainly got ours.


No response to “AutopErfection”