Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)

I don't like to talk badly about any artist on the blog, but I have to say I was disappointed with MSTRKRFT's new album, Fist of God. I won't go in to the details of why I didn't like it because that's not what this post is about. One of the songs I thought was fairly bearable on the album was the track "Heartbreaker" featuring the previously-MSTRKRFT-remixed John Legend. I guess Laidback Luke and me have similar taste because he just turned in his remix of the track to the RCRD LBL site. It's one of the better Laidback Luke remixes I've heard in a while; it might even beat out the "White Knight Two" remix. It adds a much needed drop in the middle and some creative synth work to go with it. Check it out.


Speaking of Laidback Luke, I just found this remix (also on RCRD LBL) of his new single with Diplo by Bombaman. Really good remix. I can't wait for the original.


*By the way, we've decided to bring back the [Most Fancied] feature upon request from several readers. Hope it's helpful.*

No response to “Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)”