Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Aston Shuffle For Everyone!

The Aston Shuffle are two Australian dudes who know how to make some good electronic music. They've been remixed by some of my favorite artists, remixed some of my favorite songs, and it all sounds great. For a while I had only heard remixes by them, but there originals are my favorite. They really have a great sound. Not so crazy that it'll give you a headache or anything, but not too soft either. Here's my favorite original of theirs, and I guess I wasn't the only one who liked it cause it got some awesome remixers.




I've only heard two other originals by them, both being just about as awesome as the one above this text. One's available for free from their myspace (not sure if that's limited time or anything so go get it now) and the other I have for you. It's another not too intense, but just right banger. I really love that about them. That they manage to keep their songs as exciting, captivating, and interesting as anyone, but don't make your head feel like its being put threw a blender.


Now, their remixes. They really know what they're doing. Good use of vocals, which is always important, and of course more of those good banging beats. These aren't all there remixes just the ones I enjoy most, and hope you will too. So if you just can't get enough of these guys like me head over to Hype Machine or Elbows and do what you gotta do.





No response to “The Aston Shuffle For Everyone!”