Monday, August 25, 2008

Radiohead at the Hollywood Bowl - August 24th

Last night I saw Radiohead at the Hollywood Bowl. I've seen a bunch of bands live but this was the best live performance I've ever witnessed. Thom Yorke was amazing. My friend had invited me to come with her and she had very nice box seats so I got a great view. If you ever get the chance to see Radiohead take it, they are amazing. The sound was beautiful along with the light show they put on. I would post some of my favorite tracks for them but i know you can find them on iTunes, so if you don't have any of Radiohead's albums, go check them out. Also the two other contributers to Fancy Sounds will be at the show tonight, so I'll make sure we get some good pictures. 

No response to “Radiohead at the Hollywood Bowl - August 24th”