Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)

Hey sorry I haven't made a post for a few days, I've been in New York City and the internet was terribly slow. The minute I got home I came across a fairly new remix of Hey Boy, Hey Girl by Soulwax. YES! Both The Chemical Brothers and Soulwax, two of my favorite artists! This remix is great, I definitely recommend taking the time to download it. As a treat I decided to include the original, which is pretty hard to come across these days. Enjoy!



3 Responses to “Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)”

PleasureCruise said...

buy music. support artists.

Zachary Foos said...

i do encourage that but the artists we post have nothing against blogs, and in fact want to be on blogs or else we would not post them. We do still want you to use these more as previews and then buy it if possible, but theres no way for us to make sure you do that

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.