Friday, August 22, 2008

Latest Bloody Beetroots

The Bloody Beetroots are some more guys that are ridiculously hard to keep up with. But I do my best, and what I have for you today is there latest stuff as far as I know.

First is there collaboration with Congorock, who are on A-Trak's Fools Gold label. I had heard of Congorock before, and started to take them seriously once I heard they were on Fools Gold, but then when i heard they were making a song with The Bloody Beetroots I had to start really paying attention. I only have a few originals from Congorock so far, but I'm sure more are on the way, and I know soon enough there'll be one that'll make me post about em again.


Next is The Bloody Beetroots remix of What What by Samwell. You may be saying uh.... Samwell? What What? It's the song from that YouTube video. If you haven;t seen it I linked it right to the vid, but that doesn't mean I encourage you to watch it. It's pretty dumb. But anyway The Bloody Beetroots remixed it, and it's good. They didn't use too much of those infamous vocals, but they would've had more people laughing then dancing if they did so it may have been a smart choice.


Last is my favorite of the three, but it's something that wouldn't be that new if to you if you're a big Bloody Beetroots fan. I mean it's already like a week or two old so I'm just way behind. This remix is a little different for The Bloody Beetroots. Same sound pretty much, but not quite as hardcore as usual for them. I really dig it. There's also a remix of it with vocals, but the vocals actually ruin this one for me a little just cause they did such a good job on the instrumental work, and the voice is kind of annoying and unnecessary. 


One response to “Latest Bloody Beetroots”

djcantmix said...

yes! now ive got 62 bloody beetroots tracks thanx loove the your blog!