Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Vaccination? Ammunition? Immunity? IMMUZIKATION!

If you ever check Hype Machines Most Popular section you may have noticed a month or so ago that a god 75% of it was ruled by Immuzikation. He does awesome Mash-ups and now a remix! Got this in our inbox a few minutes ago, and it's pretty awesome. It's not quite up to par with the Justice remix (the only other remix of this I like), but Immuzikation didn't have the a cappella, and all that good stuff. As you can see he's got an album called Probly Normal (the picture ^). I don't know if that'll be released officially or what's the deal with that, but you bet if I found out I'll let you readers know. So without further ado here's Immuzikations first remix.


Also got my favorites of his mashes for you here. All of these are awesome. I even heard One More Time to Pretend on indie 103.1 a couple weeks ago






No response to “Vaccination? Ammunition? Immunity? IMMUZIKATION!”