Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ba Ba Beautiful

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Owl Vision contacted us through myspace a few days ago to see if we wanted to check out his latest remix. At the point I had heard his name once or twice more, but didn't know much of him at all. Checked his myspace and though he seemed tight so I said we'd love to hear the remix. Still didn't know exactly what to expect so you can imagine my delightful surprise when I heard this beast of a remix banging through my speakers. I was intrigued to hear the original song as well so I went to Miss Li's myspace, and you really should go check that out to see what a great job he did. It's basically an original track with a little sample. He really made it his own song, and did it a great job at that.


Bonus:


No response to “Ba Ba Beautiful”