Tuesday, December 16, 2008

N.A.S.A.

RCRD LBL just seems to always be giving out some great mp3 or another. You can often find the biggest artists of the moment giving away their freshest track on RCRD LBL. This time The Count of Monte Cristal AKA Hervé gives N.A.S.A.'s "Money" a tweak. You find me a Hervé remix that doesn't make you want to jump around and I will... I'll... I'll be very very surprised. This one of course is no different. Hervé knows how to remix. It's as simple as that.


On a related note... I never posted this one just cause I was too lazy pretty much, but now that I'm on the topic anyway, here you go!


Bonus:


2 Responses to “N.A.S.A.”

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE TRACK.
KANYE SOUNDS BETTER INDIE
THAN RADIO RAP RIGHT NOW
ALSO IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER
OF GOOD LIFE BY INDIETRONICA
BAND NITE CLUB
http://www.mysapce.com/niteclubmusic
SOUNDS LIKE KANYE'S HAD HIS EAR TO THE STREET...

Anonymous said...

don't quite know what you mean
by indie or rap?
but the kanye cover is cool.
misspelled the link though
http://www.myspace.com/niteclubmusic