Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Peter Bjorn & John

I really really enjoyed Peter Bjorn & John's "Writer's Block", and I had heard they had been finishing up their new album recently. That's now been confirmed for my because we just got this video sent to us of one of their new songs. It's a really excellent song. If the rest of the album is like this song it should be really great (maybe even better than Writer's Block!). It's also just a really cool video... skillful dancing + slightly creepy masks + great tune = all around awesome video.

This video made me think of the handful of great "Young Folks" remixes that came out when it was the biggest hit in the world, and I went to check if I had missed any. Disappointed in myself for not finding this one sooner, but just happy I found it eventually...


No response to “New Peter Bjorn & John”