Monday, December 22, 2008

Don Rimini's The Star Model

I've really gotten into Don Rimini lately, especially after I opened for him at the Roxy a few weeks ago. There isn't one song by him that doesn't make me want to dance. Not only is he great in the studio, but he's also a fabulous DJ. Here's his latest remix which I believe just came out today or yesterday, of Star Model by Numéro#. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with this remix. Just to add in, this remix was released on an anthology of b-sides and remixes by Numbéro#. On the anthology are various remixes by 80 Kidz, Nu Ravers On The Block, Hundreds and Thousands, Le Matos, MissOddKidd, and many others. A great thanks to Fluo kids for posting the anthology which can be found here


No response to “Don Rimini's The Star Model”