Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Felix Cartal

What can you expect from a guy who considers himself family with people with MSTRKRFT, The Bloody Beetroots, and Lazaro Casanova. I personally would expect great things, and Felix Cartal does not disappoint on that one. This Canadian is an electronic music mastermind. He knows how to get a party going. If you're ever at a concert, and you hear one of his songs look around. I guarantee you'll see smiling faces, and people dancing their asses off. As I mentioned a minute ago he's quite close with MSTRKRFT and others, and I guess he went and did his friends a favor and remixed the hell out of Bounce. I've heard quite a few remixes of Bounce already, and I know there are more to come, but this is easily one of the best so far. Really adds his flavor to this already party starting track.


And that's not all I've got for you. Here's some of his original work. These originals are all most fancied because I'm only posting my favorites by him. You can find a few more around, but if you like my taste these may be your favorites as well. First is his latest, Skeleton, then just the rest of my favorites.

Most Fancied:






And my favorites of his remixes... 




No response to “Felix Cartal”