Saturday, September 27, 2008

La Mode

The first thing I ever heard from these guys was their Bad Boys for Life remix. I was immediately intrigued, and wanted more. So I went and found their Magnets remix, and since then I've been in love. But seriously these guys are amazing, and since I heard those two remixes I've been on the prowl day and night looking for more. Unfortunately no matter how hard I look they just don't have a ton of stuff out yet. But what their is is really excellent, really really excellent. I don't think theirs too much I can tell you that you can't find out from this awesome interview or their myspace so check those things out, and give this stuff a listen. Then another listen. And maybe a few more.

Safari - La Mode [Most Fancied]









One response to “La Mode”

Anonymous said...

do a Planisphere post........