Monday, September 22, 2008

More MGMT

I know it's getting ridiculous that we've had posts involving them like four days straight, but of course right after I finish expressing my love for 80kidz they release their Kids remix. And beyond that another one of my favorites True Pseudo just threw their Electric Feel remix out their so MGMT is back again, but I think after this maybe we'll go a few days without a post about them. The Kids remix isn't quite at the level of the Soulwax remix and the Electric Feel remix doesn't touch the Justice remix, but their still both great reworks of the song. 



Sightly better quality than the other version we posted, and around 45 seconds longer. Not life changing, but it makes a difference. We're always looking out for you here.


No response to “More MGMT”