Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby's and Diamonds never sounded so good together...

Don't try and figure out how that title makes sense cause it doesn't. Deal with it. Anyway Baby Diamonds is a really cool artist on the Burn the Fire label who I've really been loving lately. All of their artists do really great stuff. So far I don't have a ton of stuff from him, but what I have i really enjoy. I already posted an original of his as a bonus just a few days ago here. The only two remixes that seem to be around of his are his Rapture remix and his Reckoner remix. Both those songs have remix contests going on right now, and I'm not sure if these are entered, but if they are good luck to him. So anyway enjoy the remixes and the originals I haven't yet posted, and there should be more from him in the near future...





 

No response to “Baby's and Diamonds never sounded so good together...”