Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This One's Hot. Not cold

The American Dream Team has been putting out really cool mix-tapes, remixes, and original tracks for a while now, but until today there was nothing that really inspired me to post on them. I check our inbox a few times a day, and today I was very happy to find this great remix. It's by far the best remix I've heard of the song which I personally like better then I Kissed a Girl (not that either of them are my cup of tea). Check out the remix. It's a really fun electro touch on the fun pop sound. I also put in my favorite original of theirs.



Bonus:



We got a nice e-mail asking us to provide a link to beatport for that Fly By Night remix so here it is. We really do encourage you to buy these songs after you listen to them.

2 Responses to “This One's Hot. Not cold”

thedjstorm said...

can you try to fix these links?