Friday, October 24, 2008

We're All a Little Wild At Heart

That's the promotional video for Lost in Music off Jean Nipon's new EP Wild at Heart. Don't know if it's technically the official video for the song, but it's really fun, and certainly very interesting so I thought I'd post it. Anyway his new EP is straight fire! I love at least the first two tracks, and the third is far from bad. He's got a really interesting, unique, and fun sound that just makes you wanna bounce up and down. Pretty much everything institubes puts out these days is great so this EP being awesome was no shock to me. Here's my favorite track off the EP as well as a really cool remix he did a while back. So check these out, and support good music by buying the EP here.



Bonus:


No response to “We're All a Little Wild At Heart”