Friday, October 3, 2008

Fake Blood! Live! Remixed!

Fake Blood performed his first live show (as Fake Blood anyway) at the Parklife Adelaide festival, and although no one any of us know was lucky enough to be there for that great line-up some amazing person that I will eternally love put up some videos of Fake Blood's set, and it looks really great. I don't know if he's going to start playing live a lot, but I would really love to see him. Anyway check out the videos, and be jealous of anyone you know who went. Very jealous.




And a few people chose to remix Fake Blood's originals, and some of them turned it really cool. Check em.





Thanks to FVCV for bringing the videos to my attention, ad ppelectro for bringing most of the remixes to my attention.

No response to “Fake Blood! Live! Remixed!”