Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bandit

For the last few months I've been fairly obsessed with almost all of Bandit's music. I'd be very willing to say at least 3 of his songs will end up on my best of the year list. His production is flawless. His sound is raw, synthy, and well, awesome. Unfortunately pretty much all I know about him is that his name is Alex, he's 19 years old, he's French, and he makes amazing electronic music. It was hard enough to find songs by him let alone information on him. Only know that stuff from his myspace. I don't know how he is not already on every blog, playing every venue, or at least just on a label. He is yet to release any remixes, but according to his myspace their are a couple on the way. So I'll try to get to the music here, but pretty much just check this stuff out. Really. I almost guarantee you'll enjoy it. I would probably [Most Fancy] them all, but there were two that stood out especially so I decided to just do those two.

Rapture - Bandit [Most Fancied] 

Anthem - Bandit [Most Fancied]






No response to “Bandit”