Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Joakim Shows You How To Remix

With the release of his compilation of his My Best Remixes compilation I went back, and listened to the remixes of his I had. Then I went and downloaded a few more. You want know what's really similar about all those remixes I had and now have? They're all great. His style of remixing is very beautiful, and elegant. Long remixes that take apart the song and rework them and form them in to something new, and different yet very reminiscent of what was heard in the original track. While his choices for his compilation were excellent I've made a list for myself just for fun. Most of these are on the compilation, but a couple aren't. I thought that Pocket Piano was especially amazing, and tasteful so check that out definitely. 






Bonus:



No response to “Joakim Shows You How To Remix”