Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Virgins? Not after The Twelves are done with them!

I don't know the exact amount of time, but it must have been at least six months ago if not anymore. I was looking around iTunes for some new alternative/indie rock, and I came across The Virgins. At the time they only had a fairly small EP out, but all the songs were really good.  listened to that EP a ton for the next few weeks then forgot about it (this happens way to often). Then a week ago or so some remixes started popping up of some of their songs, and I started getting excited. But for none could I have been more excited than The Twelves. I'm sure most of you know their remixes, but if you don't, get on it. Their some of the best around. Anyway they really took this song, and made it their own.


Double Bonus!:



2 Responses to “Virgins? Not after The Twelves are done with them!”

Anonymous said...

just stumbled upon your blog, love the tracks!